Tuesday, September 24, 2013

”A Magical Slovenian Countryside”

Jeruzalem Countryside

”A Magical Slovenian Countryside
©David A. Ziser

This image was taken yesterday during our visit to Jeruzalem, Slovenia, the land of white grapes, hilly vineyards and pleasant wines.  LaDawn and I both agreed that because of the steep sloping hills the view from the ridge road was absolutely beautiful. I composed the image to feature the country church you see in the distance.  Notice how all compositional elements from the flow of the hills, the repeat of the grapevines, and even the tree line lead you right to the point of interest.

I tweaked colors and densities to my tastes throughout the image in Lightroom 5 for best presentation.

Camera specs: Canon 5D Mark III fitted with my Tamron 28-300mm VC lens at 300mm, 1/1000 second at F11, ISO 400. Enjoy!  David

No comments:

Post a Comment