Saturday, June 01, 2013

”The Eyes Of Love"

Eyes of Love 3”The Eyes Of Love"
©David A. Ziser

This is one of my favorite images I captured of Mimi this past weekend. The window light was just gorgeous pouring in from the balcony patio door of their home.  I asked Mimi to get comfortable is a small sofa by the window so that the light would fall softly on her face.

Next I simply turned her face to the light till I had the look I wanted.  Mimi's eyes just came alive in the beautiful soft light.  The bride's soft expression, can’t-take-your-eyes-off eyes, and easy soft light resulted in this amazing portrait.

Converting the image to B&W and adding a few tweaks in Lightroom 5 gave me the image I wanted.

Camera specs; Canon 5D Mark III fitted with Tamron 28-300mm lens at 154mm, F6.3 @ 1/160 second, ISO 1600. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing this information. I gained quite a lot of knowledge after reading your blog thank you.

    Perth Photographer

    ReplyDelete