Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Beauty All Around"

Rebecca MOG Ceiling (1)

"Beauty All Around"
© David A. Ziser

This is one of my favorite “fisheye” images made a few years ago. I love the "dramatics" of this image created with my Nikon D1x which I owned a few years ago before I made the Canon switch.

The camera was fitted with Nikon's Fisheye lens - see fisheye lens article below - exposure was made with the naturally occurring illumination from the lighting in the church and the light streaming in from the stain glass window you see on the left.. The very low angle – I was practically on the floor -  picked up what looks like a ceiling panorama of the wonderful architecture of this beautiful church.

Camera specs: Nikon D1x fitted with Nikkor 8mm Fisheye lens, F5.6 @1/20 second, ISO 800. Enjoy! --David

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good shot, I have shot fisheye recently and found it really hard to make people look good in its dramatic effect. But you have done a great job capturing everything and I love the red flowers.

    ReplyDelete