Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Good Morning Sunshine"

Good Morning Sunshine

"Good Morning Sunshine"
©David A. Ziser

Everyday since we arrived in San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico almost two weeks ago, I have photographed the sunrise from our second floor balcony.  The morning sun presents itself from about between 6:00 – 6:30 a.m.  Every morning is different.  Some morning are more spectacular than others, but all are a beautiful beginning on a joyous day in this part of the world.

This is today’s morning sunrise.  I spent about 30 minutes shooting several variations of the landscape as the sun slowing welcomed itself into the day.  I think this image is my favorite.  I’m a big fan of the rich, vibrant colors many of these sunrises exhibit.  This one was no exception.

As I’m framing up the photograph, I strive to pick up other elements like the palm frawns in the scene that I think contribute to the overall composition. 

If your sunrise was not so nice, let me offer our sunrise as a suitable replacement to the start of your day ;~)

Camera specs:  Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 32mm, F4.0 @ 1/50 second, ISO 100.  Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. i would love to learn to shoot the 18-200 lens at 10mm. Next tip perhaps?
    thank you for all the great posts.

    ReplyDelete