Tuesday, December 13, 2011

“I Do Weddings” FREE marketing Web Event coming up 12/28, 2011 & 1/4, and 1/11, 2012.

Hello Again Everybody,

Hey, I promised you two great announcements today.  I hope you had a chance to look over the results and all the great images above [link] from our HOT SHOTS competition. So now get’s on with my next BIG announcement!

My good friend, Sarah Petty, the marketing force and genius behind Joy Of Marketing asked me to be part of her next BIG breakthrough web event –>

I Do Weddings FREE marketing web event coming up December 28, 2011, 1/4, and 1/11, 2012.

I Do weddingsBut instead of me giving you the low down on the event, let me turn it  over to Sarah…

Sarah-PettyDear Fellow Photographer,

  • It's tough out there.
  • Brides haggling over price . . .
  • Always looking for a better deal on their wedding photography . . .

They can drag you down . . .

Even make you question some days why you are in the photography business.

Isn't there an easier way to attract higher paying brides?

In my new movie, I'll show you 5 things you can do to create value for your wedding photography.

This is how you can attract the right brides who will pay more.

And there's even more F-R-E-E goodies for you!

Just check out the video to hear the scoop....or keep reading!

I've asked a few of my friends who are leading the industry, along with whcc, to bring you an entire F-R-E-E wedding event!

It's called 'I Do' and it's F-R-E-E online thanks to my lab, whcc.

All you need to do is register here and then tune in for free on 12/28, 1/4 and 1/11.

You'll hear Becker, Julia Woods, Zach and Jody Gray, David Ziser and more teach you how to get referrals, to book the high end brides and to sell without being pushy.

I Do 2

Get your 2012 wedding business off to a fast start by joining us at 'I Do'.

With Joy,

Sarah

P.S. The f-r-e-e event kicks off on 12/28, and we'll be giving away some fun prizes from our sponsors whcc, Adorama, Animoto, ProSelect, Shootsac, Successware and PWD Labs. Plus you can get free templates and resources right now, too, just by signing up for I Do. So be sure to register F-R-E-E here.

____________________________________________________

Hey everybody, we’ve all been working on this for months.  It’s probably the most important web event you’ll attend this year and next.  Don’t miss this opportunity to kick start you business for 2012! 

I’ll see you there!

-David

No comments:

Post a Comment