Thursday, December 22, 2011

"Vegas Girl"

Vegas Girl

"Vegas Girl"
©David A. Ziser

This image was taken in the Mandalay Bay Resort as part of a training session I was doing for Photoshop World a few years ago.  I'll tell you, put a pretty girl in a fabulous location and it's hard to go wrong.  Notice she is in the bottom left quadrant of the scene.  This positioning worked very well with the dramatic light fixtures you see in the ceiling.

I love the striking architecture of the background which I enhanced even more with a wide angle lens on my camera.  Overall, this is a straight forward shot with lighting coming in from camera right with my off-camera strobe firing through my Zumbrella. 

Slowing down the shutter to pick up the detail of the surrounds added to the warmth of the shot.

Camera specs; Canon 5D fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 24mm, F5.0 @ 1/20 second handheld, ISO 800. Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment