Monday, December 05, 2011

"Evening’s Away"

Evenings Away

"Evening’s Away"
©David A. Ziser

That was my first thought when I looked at this image on the back of the camera.  The evening was just beginning to slide away. Sunsets are always gorgeous down here in Cabo.

We were relaxing by the pool at the end of the day and LaDawn noticed the sunset’s reflection on the water’s surface.  I grabbed my camera and got off several photographs before the evening’s color completed faded.

I really wanted to pick up the reflection on the water but the clouds kept shifting and had to get closer and closer to the pavement.  Finally, with my head nearly resting on the sidewalk, I captured this image creating almost an infinity pool effect.  I think it really captures the everyday beauty of this wonderful part of the world.

Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with Sigma 8-16mm wide angle lens at 8mm, F 5.6 @ 1/50 second, ISO 100.  Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. Saw this quote in a story about the Bible from the recent edition of National Geographic.

    "Abide with us, for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent"

    ReplyDelete