Thursday, October 06, 2011

"Into The Light"

Into The Light

"Into The Light"
© David A. Ziser

I made this image during our flight home from New York a few years ago. We had to travel through Detroit which has completed a brand new airport a few years ago - and, boy, is it a cool airport. Walking through the long corridor connecting two of the terminals was a kick and kind of reminiscent of the walk to the United terminal at O'Hare airport.

I managed to pull off this shot while there were not too many people in the scene. It was mid-day Saturday and travel traffic was down a bit for the weekend. The challenge was timing the lights just right to get the beautiful rich colors I wanted to capture in the final image.

I don't mind the slight blur of the travellers, in fact I think it adds a sense of motion to the scene. Anyway, I hope you like the urban landscape captured here.

Camera specs: Canon 40D Fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 18mm, F 3.5 @ 1/25 second, ISO 500. Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment