Friday, June 24, 2011

"Field Of Dreams"

Red Carpet Ride

"Field Of Dreams"
© David A. Ziser

I'm leaving you today with one of my favorite images.  And, it also speaks to the post below.  I took this photograph a few years ago during a very short rainy photowalk in downtown Cincinnati, OH. 

The idea was to fill the frame with the flaming red color of the tulips not focusing on any one tulip. I love the graphic components of this image - the rich red colors receding away from me with the top of the image accented with small touches of yellow.

I wanted the 1000's of flowers to blend into one large magic carpet of color and texture.  I obtained the result I wanted - a field of beautiful dreams.

Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with my 70-200mm IS lens with 1.4x tele-extender set to 85mm, F16 @ 1/85 second - hand held, ISO 800 with minimal tweaks in Photoshop. Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment