Friday, June 10, 2011

"Garden Goddess"

Garden BeautyIMG_2233

"Garden Goddess"
© David A. Ziser

I can’t resist, here’s another image from my Sedona Experience workshop earlier this week.  Yesenia brought along the perfect dress for our session at Tlaquepaque in Sedona, AZ this past Wednesday.  This is the most simple of compositions.  I simply positioned her between the two shrubs, found the light, and shot away.

It is such an easy portrait, but so beautiful with the color harmonies, the pose, the expressions, and great light.  Notice too the gentle curve of the arch above her head dropping right into her C- line pose which continues the S-composition flowing throw this part of the scene.

CAmera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 70-200mm IS lens at F3.2 @ 1/640 second, ISO 800.  Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. Hey David, I got some great shots just like these, had a great time with you in Sedona. I learned more in your 3 day workshop than I would if I had taken a 3 month class. Thanks again, Mark O.

    ReplyDelete