Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday: Photoshop Love Fest Marathon!

Good Morning Everybody,

Road Trip I can't believe it's Wednesday already - this week is flying by.  Part of the reason is the fact that we are getting ready to head out next Monday on a two week road trip.  Our itinerary includes a stop with my good buddy and celeb photographer, Denis Reggie [link].  I'm hoping Denis will join me for an interview right here on DigitalProTalk.  I'll keep you posted.

Next we head to Sarasota, FL for LaDawn's son's wedding.  That promises to be a weekend full of love, fun and festivities.  I hope to have an image or two to post from the big event.

DAZ PreCon On Monday we leave Sarasota, FL and head over to Orlando, FL for Photoshop World.  Yep, that’s a pic of me with my class at one of my Pre-Cons. This year should be a real kick too.  Part of the special project I was working on in Tampa a few weeks ago figures prominently in the opening Keynote which, if you've ever been to a Photoshop World, is always a great time and will easily bring"tears to your eyes" funniness.

Flash Bus Tour After we wrap Photoshop World, we head back home but first we stop in Atlanta and catch Joe McNally and David Hobby rockin' and rollin' on their Flash Bus Tour.  We're really looking forward to their presentation.

Add to all of the above the fact that I've been preparing the program schedule for the PhotoPro Network Summer School coming up in July.  I got the speakers lined up and the schedule set but still have a few loose ends to tie up before I can give you all the details. I promise, you will love what you hear.  Anyway, with all that going on, the week is flying by. But hey, we're still having fun ;~)

Hey gang, I promised you one heck of a Photoshop Love Fest today so let's get right to it.

Photoshop Love Fest Marathon!

You know, when you're on the web as much as I am, I love nabbing website links for future posts.  Well, for the past week my internet cruising has had me exploring cool sites featuring Photoshop Tutorials. 

These aren’t  your simple dodge and burn tutorials, these are way cool links that you could spend lots of days exploring to your heart's content.  Anyway, it was fun putting the 7 links together for you so I hope you'll bookmark this post and spend a little time enjoying the links.

Here we go...

Let's kick it off with a couple of FREEBIES first.

Abstract GrungeEverybody loves FREE brushes so here we go:

1 - 60 Attractive Photoshop Grunge Brushes for Designers right here.

Leather TexturesTextures are fun too.  I think these could be cool for fashion and high school senior images:

2 - 40 Free High Quality Leather Textures right here.

And before we head further into the Photoshop tutorials check out these images:

Photomanipulations3 - 100 Outstanding Instance of Photo Manipulation Art right here.

And now a boatload of Photoshop tutorials:

4 - Useful Photoshop Tips And Tricks For Photo Retouching right here. I like the one on creating smiles.

5 - Dreamy Fantasy Art Photoshop Tutorials right here.

HDR Tuts6 - Editing Tutorials For Amazing HDR Effects right here.

7 – And even more, like 50+ more truly useful Photoshop tutorials right here.

_______________________________________________________

Hey gang, that's it for me today.  Don't forget, we've got another episode of Business Day Thursday coming your way tomorrow.  Our topic, "After The Wedding: Workflow - Part 5".

Hope to see you then,  David

No comments:

Post a Comment