Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year LR

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I know I’m about 6 hours early with my New Year wishes, but I still want to wish everybody a wonderful, prosperous, peaceful New Year.  Tomorrow we turn all the dials back to zero.  What ever happened in 2010 is now a thing of the past. 

The future lies ahead for each and everyone of us.  I invite each of you to embrace the changes that are upon us in this wonderful profession of ours. What we chose to do and how we chose to do it will determine our success or lack thereof in this new year.

We are making some changes that are a bit scary for me.  But, on the other hand, kind of exciting too and I’m looking forward to it. I wish each and every one of you only the best for 2011 and beyond.

DigitalProTalk will still be a source of knowledge and inspiration for you nearly every day.  And, I look forward to our readers to be an inspiration to me as well. We’ve got some pretty exciting things on the horizon - I can’t wait to get started, and I hope you’ll join me in the exciting new year!

Happy New Year Everyone!!! -David

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,
    Happy New Year to you too! I'm looking forward to your posts in 2011. Thanks for your great website!
    Mark

    ReplyDelete