Friday, November 05, 2010

"Geometric Blues"

BridgeIMG_9173

"Geometric Blues" 
©David A. Ziser

This is an image I made while we were traveling from Washington D.C. to Philadelphia during our CBTL tour.  The bridge, the soft mist, and cloud covered sky created this serene, peaceful setting.

I do like all the geometrics you see here too - from the straight lines, angles, and curved elements of the bridge.

I did tweak the colors and contrasts in Lightroom 3 and also like the range of subtle blue tones contrasting with the darker superstructure tones of the bridge.

It’s a simple centered composition which draws the eye right into the image where the viewer can just linger for a while and enjoy.

Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 140mm, F18 @ 1/2000 second (P mode), ISO 1250.  Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. My first comment on your wesite.
    At first I thought that the bridge could have been more in the center to keep the eyes in the center, but now I realize that my eyes keep moving around and around and always come back.
    Nice colortweak.

    Greetings from Germany
    Mathias

    ReplyDelete