Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"Celebrating A Wonderful New Years Eve"

Celebrating A Wonderful New Years Eve

"Celebrating A Wonderful New Years Eve"
©David A. Ziser

A made this image a number of years ago at a New Years Eve wedding - my very first.  After shooting all the groups inside the church, we packed up all our gear and headed outside.  The couple in the meantime was gathering up all their belongings too.  When they made their exit from the church, we were ready.  The camera's F-stop and shutter were set to capture the image I had in mind.  As I asked the bride and groom to give each other a big hug, my assistant was making his way behind the couple with the Quantum strobe at 1/4 power. The couple gave each other a big squeeze and gave me great expressions.  I got the shot.  It was over quickly and we were on our way to the reception. Camera specs: Nikon D1x camera fitted with Nikkor 16mm Fisheye, F4.5 @ 1/10 second (handheld), ISO 400. Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment