Friday, March 19, 2010

"Glistening Illusion"

Glistening Illusions

"Glistening Illusion"
©David A. Ziser

Be forewarned - staring at this image MAY give you sore eyes;~)  My eyes were going "buggy" just working on it in Lightroom. The image is from our Las Vegas trip last week.  And once again, it is from City Center, that brand new glistening monument to glass and steel. So, what did I find interesting about this shot - all the "repeats" on the same size elements from this high rise condo. Sure, I juiced the colors in Lightroom for this urban abstract, but I love it.  Notice that if you view the image long enough, the top right corner doesn't seem squared with the rest of the image and upon further review the entire building has movement- an interesting optical illusion.  The image is just fun, especially with the optical illusion thrown in.  Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 50mm, F14 @ 1/400 second, ISO 200.  Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. Hi David- just got my signed copy of Captured by the Light and I love it. I am amazed at how you continue to re-invent yourself. Thanks for sharing your love with us all. Jack French Denver, CO

    ReplyDelete