Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Tampa By Night"

Tampa At Night-IMG_5304

"Tampa By Night"
©David A.Ziser

This is a rare shot for me.  First, I don’t shoot much night photography.  And, secondly, I rarely shoot B&W in the camera.  I was actually shooting some documents to send over to my studio and always shoot them in B&W mode.  It was later in the evening that I looked out at the view from our hotel balcony, liked what I saw, and took a few shots.  I was amazed by the B&W tonalities I saw on my LCD screen. I thought the B&W shot looked really interesting.  Compositionally the shot contains a wide range of tones which I enjoy.  More so though, I like how the lines, angles, and curves of the building structures came together in this shot.  Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 18mm, F 3.5 @ 1/60 second, ISO 3200. Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment