Friday, March 26, 2010

Another Frantic Friday!

Good Afternoon Everybody,

Convention Center Today has been another very frantic day at Photoshop World  - all good frenzied activity, but still frantic ;~).  I am keeping this really “short and sweet” today.  The closing ceremonies are starting as I am writing this post.

This year’s PSW has been the best ever.  Thanks to all who came up to say “HI”.  I had a great time meeting everyone and signing everyone’s books.  So many were telling me that they had weddings coming up and couldn’t wait to dig into the book. 

Booth visiter What was more surprising to me was how many folks come up to me and told me they WEREN’T wedding photographers, but just wanted to get the book to learn lighting and composition.  What can I say – thanks so much for all the very kind remarks.

DAZ Signing books I was also told by Peachpit that my book was already headed into it’s second printing – all pretty exciting!

We are heading to Tampa over the weekend and doing some upcoming episodes of Photoshop User TV and a few other projects as well.  I’ll keep you posted next week.

There are also rumors that I may be leading a photo safari to Africa in the upcoming months.  That possibility was raised at the end of the Tech Expo Show so lots of details to follow up on as things develop.

Lastly, I’m doing a “Twitter View” with Peachpit Press next Thursday at 2:00 p.m.  Hey, I don’t even know what it is yet.  But I’ll pass those details out net week.

Hey gang, on that note I’ve got to go.  I promise things will be pretty much back to normal next week.  Have a great weekend and I’ll see you on the flip side signing in from Oldsmar, Florida – NAPP world headquarters.

See ya’ Monday,  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment