Monday, January 04, 2010

Quick Hit Monday: Top Ten Posts For 2009

Good Morning Everybody,

The 4th of January, the new year has begun and this year holds lots of promise for all of us. There's lots of new stuff happening here at DigitalProTalk this year.  Look for more training coming your way, more podcasts - working on the video version, more webinars, more guest bloggers, more business tips, and lots more of solid content that you've come to expect from me on DigitalProTalk.

High FiveI hope over this past year you have enjoyed the range of content I've tried to post.  My thanks to Syl Arena who said, "David Ziser ...… he posts more original content about photography than any other single person I know." [link].  Thanks Syl. 

I hope you guys and girls feel the same way. DPT has become a labor of love over these last 2 1/2 years.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, "If you keep reading, I'll keep writing."

My thanks too, to my fellow bloggers who keep me on their radar and point their readers to the list of scintillating stories I try to provide.  My thanks go to Scott Kelby over at Photoshop Insider [link], 1001 Noisy Cameras [link], Matt Adcock over at Flash Flavor [link], Kerry Garrison over at CameraDojo [link], and the Imaging Insider [link] just to name a few.  Thanks to all other fellow bloggers too who enjoy the content of DPT and share it with their readers too. I hope you share and pass it on to your friends in photography as well.

In case you missed a few of the more popular posts, I've list the TOP 10 for 2009 below. Just click on the TITLE and Enjoy!

#1 - Portrait Day Wednesday: Wrapping the Shoot and Moving Onto Workflow

#2 - Soapbox Friday -- Are We Doing Ourselves And our Clients A Disservice If We Deliver Wedding Images On A DVD?

#3 - Soap Box Friday: Great Digital Argument #1 - PC vs. Mac. Let The Wars Begin

Top Ten Posts #4 - Quick Hit Monday: "Digital WakeUp Call - A New Dawn" Launches Today

#5 - Wednesday: So Is It Worth It To Shoot RAW?

#6 - Portrait Day Wednesday - What Do You Charge For The Portrait

#7 - Technique Tuesday: Live Shoot At The Wedding Reception & A New Podcast

#8 - Food For Thought Friday: Are You A What If Person? Maybe It's Time To Change Your Thinking

#9 - Food For Thought Friday - Are You Stealing Your Material?

#10 - Trash The Dress Or Trash The Photographer Friday

Hey gang, that's it for me today.  You won't believe it but we are heading south to Florida in just a few hours from now. I'll be blogging from the road for the next week.  We end up at Imaging USA convention next week in Nashville so I hope to see some of our DPT readers there. Please stop and say HI!!

Oh, I almost forgot - be sure to tune in tomorrow for the TOP 10 Technique Tuesdays of 2009. Lots of good info all in one place.

See ya' then,  -David

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the informative post,for me as a digital photographer it helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David - I do feel precisely the same way about the quality of your material and your style. You are a class act all the way and I am indebted to you for all you teach. Thank you, Brian F.

    ReplyDelete