Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Technique Tuesday: It's Official, Will Be On Wednesday This Week

Hi Gang,

It's true - Technique Tuesday will post tomorrow.  Like they say, "Sometimes, you get the bear and sometimes, the bear gets you."  Well, the bear won today.  We have everyone at the studio working like madmen, (or would that be mad women?) to complete the design of my new "Hot Shots" series and get them out the door to the printer.  

This has turned into quite the project selecting the images, designing the diagrams, and adding the camera data and text; but, I have to say, it's really coming together. They look GREAT! Here is a quick peek at two of the pages.Hotshots1

Hot Shots2Anyway, tomorrow slows down a little around the studio because this monster project will be behind us (hopefully) and we should be getting back to normal, (or is that only slightly abnormal?)whatever that is.  Anyway, check back tomorrow - I promise you will like what you see.

On that note, I'm out of here.  See ya' tomorrow everybody, -David

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog everyday and I don't think I've seen a mention of your "Hot Shots" project. Could you fill us in a little? Is it part of your upcoming book? Is it a set of pocket cards like David Hobby did? Either way (in any way) I'm sure your legions of followers look forward to whatever it is. How about a little teaser? Thanks

    ReplyDelete