Thursday, September 03, 2009

"You Are The Center Of My Life"

You Are The Center Of My Life-0287-PreCon_PSWLV Z08 "You Are The Center Of My Life" 
©David A. Ziser

Especially when photographed with a Fisheye lens.  I captured this image a year ago and just rediscovered it as I was reviewing images for our "Hot Shots" project. I have to say, I think the Fisheye really leads to some cool images given the right surrounds.  This location certainly fits the bill.  The ceiling architecture has all lines leading right to the front of the church.  The Fisheye lens magnifies this element of the composition.  Remember, when using lens on the extreme side of "wide - angleness" – it’s imperative that you keep your subject's in the center of the image area.  Camera specs: Canon 40D fitted with Sigma 8mm Fisheye, F5.6 @ 1/25 second, ISO 800. Enjoy!  -David

2 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of fisheye lens, but to each his own. I looked up your Hot Shots project, is this something you are going to publish in book form?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess if I had read on I would have known the answer, sorry.

    ReplyDelete