Thursday, August 13, 2009

“Urban Glow”

Urban Glow-IMG_3408-Edit"Urban Glow"
©David A. Ziser

I made this image while walking back to our hotel this past Sunday evening. We were returning from a stroll through the Gas Lamp District in downtown San Diego and passed by the garden area next to San Diego’s very large, very cool convention center  – compositionally speaking that is.  It was dusk so I got this nice mix of colors – daylight and tungsten - on this very interesting geometric structure. A slight tweak or two in Lightroom gave me the finished result.  I love the lines echoing through the composition, but I also love the colors too.  The combination of both yielded a fascinating and enjoyable abstract presentation. Camera specs; Canon 50D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 80mm, F10 @ 1/500 second, ISO 400.  Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment