Tuesday, June 09, 2009

"Balcony View"

"Balcony View"
©David A. Ziser

Here is another image from this past weekend's wedding. The bride and groom wanted some really cool images around this beautiful synagogue and gave me plenty of time to capture some striking images. The balcony setting is always one of my favorites. The organ pipes in the background offer a visually exciting location for this image. Camera specs: Canon 5D Mark II fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 35mm, F 5.6 @ 1/20 second; ISO 1600. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. David,

    I enjoyed the class last night in Louisville. I learned a lot.

    I checked on my question about HTP in canon. It seems that it works on RAW images also.

    thanks again,
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this image processed/sharpened or straight from camera?

    ReplyDelete