Friday, April 24, 2009

"Jump For Joy"

"Jump For Joy"
©David A. Ziser

Remember the bride I posted Wednesday, well, here she is again at her wedding reception. This image was taken during one of the really fast dances at a Jewish wedding. The dance is called the Horah and is one of the highlights of the partying festivities. The guests were circling the couple as they were twirling in the middle of the crowd. I like to get up close and personal for the shot so that puts me right in the middle of the action. For this shot, I had my 30mm Distagon Fisheye lens on my Hasselblad. Just as the groom twilled the bride, she made a jump into the air. I caught it perfectly from my very low vantage point and captured a great party shot. Camera specs; Hasselblad 500CM fitted with 30mm Distagon Fisheye lens, F8.0 @ 1/125 second, Kodak Vericolor 800 film. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You sure captured a perfect shot :)
    I came here via google looking for tips on using my new Canon 100mm 2.8 macro (I'm having a heck of time with it, growl) and have really enjoyed your tips and pictures :) Thanks for a great blog!

    ReplyDelete