Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We Have Eyes, And We Do Not See...

Actually, the eyes and the brain work really well together exploring an image. Last week I was telling my class about this fascinating article in Popular Photography. It was pretty much a "geek-read" about how the eye (and brain) process an image.

What's important about this article for photographers to understand? It gives us a mini cookbook or recipe on how to design using composition, color... our images for maximum impact for the viewer. Give it a read right here then use some of the points mentioned to enhance your own photography. It's - how do I say it - Eye Opening ;~)

Hey everybody, that's it for me today. I'll see everybody here tomorrow for Business Day Thursday with some good information. Adios, David

No comments:

Post a Comment