Thursday, July 17, 2008

One For The Road: A Senior Photography Guide ( and I don't mean gram and gramps)

OK, every now and then a site comes along that answers a lot of questions the aspiring pro is longing to know. SeniorSolutionsGuide.com is one of those sites.

What I like about the site are the photog interviews. The questions for example, "How to stay current with today's trends?" "What's the biggest mistake you've made and how did you fix it?" or "What's your best selling product?" - are a great source of insight for fine tuning your own business, whether it is weddings, portraits, or seniors - although the site is targeted to senior shooters. Most of the information is an easy read and I think worthwhile.

Hey gang, that's it for me today - again, sorry for the way too late post. Still better late than never. The day is not over yet for me - I'm doing a podcast for PhotoNetCast.com late this evening - like at midnight. It brings about 5 photographers together from around the world discussing the topic of the day. This evening, I'm appearing as a special guest.

I'll give you the entire low-down next week with info about the show and where you can listen and download the program. I'm out of here for now, but I'll check in with everybody tomorrow, probably in the afternoon as LaDawn and I are flying to Baltimore for the week. See you then, -David

No comments:

Post a Comment