Friday, July 11, 2008

Fabulous Friday - Wrapping a Great Week

Good Morning everybody,
Well, today wraps up another great week with a terrific class. Last night everybody headed over to our home for some mighty fine fare, relaxed, and just had a good time. I have to say, every class has a different personality - all good of course - but this class had about the most energy I have ever seen. Maybe it was that Tuesday session where I had the class break out into 4 smaller groups of 5 to shoot around the beautiful church trying all the photographic techniques they had learned in the first two days of class.

Anyway, that seemed to be the kick start for a lot of class members to really take the initiative to get the most out of the week. That night several members of the class headed out to dinner with cameras and flash gear and didn't wrap shooting till about mid-night. They did the same thing Wednesday night, and again last night as well.

I have to say, it was cool to see not just some great images, but their enthusiasm and bonding friendships developing as well. They promised me a copy of the images and I hope to feature some of the best next week. What can I say? This Summer Master Class has been a real kick!! We wrap the class today at 12. Next week I'll post a week's recap and several of the images created during the week. I think you will get a kick out of viewing them as the wheels of creativity continued to roll along thru-out the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment