Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Afternoon Rhapsody"

"Afternoon Rhapsody"
© David A. Ziser

This image was made at one of my favorite park venues in Cincinnati, Ohio - the Pavilion at Ault Park. I positioned the bride in just a way to have the sun add the accent lighton the left side of my subject within the image. That meant I had to bring the off-camera flash in from the right side to create the direction of light I wanted. I think the finished result was fairly dramatic with the combination of location and lighting. Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with 18-35mm lens at 18mm, F10 @ 1/500 second, ISO 125. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. this is an incredible shot! Love your lighting decisions. Fabulous use of fill flash. Truly a work of art. I really like how you have maintained the dynamic shadows on the ground while bringing in the light to the bride. Well done!

    ReplyDelete