Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"The Thrill of It All"
© David A. Ziser

This is one of my favorite "low-light" images. I was photographing this wonderful Greek wedding. What's a Greek Wedding - that's where they start dancing when they walk in the door and only stop slightly at the end of the night. The room was full of excitement and the dancing was at it's peak. I wanted to capture that feeling. I went up to the balcony with my Nikon D1X fitted with my 50mm F1.4 lens - Nikon was my camera at the time. How was I going to stop the action - ISO 3200, yes, a bit noisy, but still looked good. It became a panorama page in their album. Camera was set to F2 @ 1/30 second.
I love the shot. Enjoy! --David

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful image David that oozes fun, laughter and love!

    Thankyou for sharing.

    All the best to you and yours,
    Glyn Dewis

    (NAPP Member from the UK)

    ReplyDelete