Thursday, December 13, 2007

P.S. Wait, There's More

In an effort to bring more content to our readers, I just added - like in today posting- a new feature to the blog. It's called "From the Blogsphere" and features stories for our like-minded readers here at DigitalProTalk.com. It runs in the right hand column just after my "Latest Digital News Items" - you can't miss it.

Now here is what's cool - you hit a link in that window and it takes you to the site featured and on that site is a new set of like-minded links - most of which are pretty relevant. Heck, you could spend an entire rainy day link hopping - kind of fun. I'll let it run a while - let me know what you think - my first impression - I like it. And wait, there's still more - the "Latest Digital News Items" update about once a week, so keep an eye on them too. You can see all the past items by hitting the "Read More" link at the bottom of the listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment