Friday, December 07, 2007

Good Morning Friday

Good Morning Everybody,
We are wrapping up a whirlwind week around here and it looks like there may even be a little light at the end of the tunnel. Heck, LaDawn and I are even heading out for a little holiday shopping this afternoon (after one more tiny shoot for my Bat Mitzvah tomorrow.) Plans are for a nice dinner and a little R&R - I think this is important because I don't think the urgency of the studio holiday rush should be traded for what the season really means - a time of peoples coming together celebrating faiths, family, and dare I be politically incorrect and say "Peace on Earth".

As crazy as this may sound, I believe this should be a centering time for many of us in spite of the nuttiness of the "million mile an hour" pace many of us try to keep in our businesses and our lives - the is the time of the year to take a deep breath, hit the "pause button" on our lives at least for a short minute or two, and enjoy the season. And now, stepping off of my soap box, how about some Friday views and news...

No comments:

Post a Comment