Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"Arabesque"
© David A. Ziser
I was just sitting with a client last evening reviewing her images when this one popped up. I had forgotten I had taken it. She loved it, I loved it and thought today I would share the image with our readers. It was made as part of a series of "scene setters" for my clients wedding. "Scene setters" are those images that capture the little nuances of the day - flowers, decor, lace of the gown, etc. I really liked this particular flower and went in really close with a wide aperture. The very shallow focus let the surrounding parts of the flower go in and out of focus while I maintained strong focus on the center elements. It's this wonderful arabesque of line and vibrant color that give the image its strength and gentleness simultaneously. Camera specs; Canon 5D with 50mm lens, F 1.4 @ 1/30 second at ISO 1600. Enjoy! --David

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic. That's the kinda stuff that really rounds out a presentation and adds the glitter to a fine package. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete