Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday - Getting Close the Weekend

Good Late Morning Everybody,
I'm trying to get back on the morning post schedule. I always feel if a post goes up late, like this past Technique Tuesday post, I want our readers to see it before I bury it under the next day's posts. And, maybe it's not a big deal. We are still playing "catch-up" around here - to many pictures too little time.


I have two more shoots today and another wedding this weekend. For the wedding we are back at the magnificent Plum Street Temple and then down to the Netherland Hilton "Hall of Mirrors" - should be a great shoot. My pixels are packed and I'm ready to go.... (Sung to the tune of My bags are packed, ...) I know - 10,000 comedians out of work, yada, yada. Hey, how about some news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment