Friday, November 30, 2007

So Sad It's Friday

Good Morning World,
Yep, today is our last day in sunny Cabo - although as LaDawn and I were sitting on the patio, we were hit with 16 raindrops. They say it only rains seven days a year down here - I don't know if this counts as one of those times but it still was not going to rain on our parade. If you want to follow the trip in more detail, head on over the Dave and LaDawn on the road right here.
Hey, before I forget, let me thanks all who have been linking to the articles these last few days. Whenever that happens, I like to go check out what by fellow bloggers are up to - it's usually pretty good info. Head over to Dave Cross's blog - he is one of NAPP's Photoshop gurus and always has good stuff over at his site right here. Another reader and fellow blogger, Nath Kaplan (who also uses the same tripod head I use in that rare moment when I use a tripod) also some good things posted over at his Photo World site right here. One of my favorite links is right on his front page - it's a link to over 60 Macro photography articles and tutorials. I mention this because it relates to our third "Creativity" article today. Thanks again, now on with the barrage on info, news, photographic items, and inspiration you just can't live without today....

No comments:

Post a Comment