Friday, November 23, 2007

The Day After - Oh My!

Good Afternoon Everybody,
I hope everyone had a good day yesterday - for LaDawn and I it was nice to have a break from a very busy studio season. Ahhh! But now the good news, for us anyway, is that we are headed to Cabo, Mexico on a 6:00 a.m. flight bright and early tomorrow morning. Heck, I might be showing Cabo 1 - 8 in the next several posts. On that note, be sure to check out Dave and LaDawn on the Road right here for almost daily updates from our travels. Don't worry, I keep the posts up to date here as well. We make this trip about once a year with our very good friends, Kent and Sarah Smith - excellent photographers from Columbus, Ohio. We only talk a little photography, enjoy the sites, food, people, colors, and a little or a lot of Tequila. We are looking forward to the time off. That said, how about a little Friday news before we hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment