Wednesday, November 14, 2007

13 (Isn't That Bad Luck) Tips for Using and Caring for Memory Cards

We all use them, and we all abuse them. Here is a very sensible article that will give you some excellent advice on memory card usage - how to get the maximum life out of them and when to pitch them. Here is the memory card link right here - good information.

Oh, by the way, if you should have a nasty disaster, my all time hands down favorite memory card recovery software is PhotoRescue - here is the PhotoRescue link right here. Never found a card I couldn't recover - the best $29 bucks you will spend.

Should you have super major recovery problems, check out my buddy, Scott Tallyn's site - when all else fails, Scott is your "ace in the hole" for reasonably priced data recovery. I've known Scott for nearly 20 years and give him my highest recommendation, too. Here is the link to Scott's data recovery site.

No comments:

Post a Comment