Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jason Moore Profiles

I had the occasion to meet Jason a few months ago by phone. We had a nice chat and he mentioned his "Profiles" project. He has been inviting several of the top photography/Photoshop bloggers... to share a bit of their motivation, inspiration, and information about themselves for the benefit of their readers. About 35 bloggers have graciously obliged to participate so far. They include profiles from the likes of David Hobbie, John Nack, Scott Kelby, Terry White, and yours truly.

So if you want to know my most inner secrets and desires, you won't find them there, but it may give you a peek at my motivations and inspirations. Here is the "Ziser" link, and here is the link to all the others. You can skip mine if you want. There are far more interesting people listed. Thanks Jason, stroking my ego by including me.

No comments:

Post a Comment